Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

3 STUDENTS IN CHINA DIE AT SCHOOL










Student dies In School After School Reopens
"Up to now, the school hasn't solved our problem. I sent my child here, and my child died in the afternoon. Sisters, brothers, record this and share it!"
A parent says while shooting this video in front of Xinghua Elementary School at Pucheng County, Shaanxi Province, #China. The video was uploaded on Apr. 24. 


The banner says, "...Rights to Know the Truth. Why Do You Hide It?""Wronged! Their Delay Killed My Child."

The other one in the back, on the wall, says, "Give back my child. Tell me the truth."
It was said that the child had a headache at school and the teacher didn't allow him/her to go home, saying that he/she needed to be quarantined right inside the school. The child died in the afternoon.

Here is the link of the full Report - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7c1zJGpurY

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu